Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Post - Introduction



Hello all!

Let me begin by saying this: I am a full-time student at NYU. This keeps me pretty busy so please bear with me if I sometimes have a huge time gap between posts (hopefully this won’t really happen though).

This season/semester has been filled with so many interesting things thus far that I feel that I am starting this blog too late, as I have already seen so many performances. I have therefore concluded to do the following: as I continue going to performances every week, I will try to post reviews and thoughts as soon as possible. I am going to try to call every post/review a “Tale”. This is because I feel that wherever I go and whatever I see has a Tale to go along with it. If I have nothing else to write, I will try t write reviews and thoughts on performances I have seen before this start date (i.e. operas from 2008-2009 and operas from earlier this season, beginning with that Tale of the Opening Night Gala and the Controversial Luc Bondy Tosca).

I feel compelled in this first post to give a shout out to Mr. Jay Rosenberg. In his Tale (which I will tell when I have time to write it) you will see why he is so important to my opera endeavors.

2 comments:

  1. No one comments on here!

    Liven things up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete